Thursday 11 July 2013

Wise Words From Mommy dearest...


Do you know that what you say is what you get?


I believe we get what we say because God honors His Word—and His Word says that “whosoever...shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass...shall have whatsoever he saith” (Mark 11:23)

He shall have whatsoever he saith! That is an awesome Bible promise. This however is a two-edged sword: it could work for you, or against you depending on what you say. We constantly use words like “I can't” and “I'm afraid” when God's Word says “I can” and “Fear not.” Our words are  are out of harmony with God's Word; we are disagreeing with the Lord!

“Can two walk together, except they agree?” asks Amos 3:3. I discovered that we can never walk with God in blessing, triumph and abundant supply as long as we disagree with God's Word. So here is the secret: we have to agree with the Lord, we have to say what God says about our lives, our health, our finances, our strength, our anointing, the power He has given us, about all the blessings He has promised us in His Word.

Since what we say is what we get, don't ever say anything you wouldn’t want to get. To help us overcome any habit of negative speaking, it may help us to start with the “Never Again List”

NEVER AGAIN LIST

Never Again will l confess “I can't” for “I can do do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13)

Never Again will I confess lack, for “My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19)

Never Again will I confess fear, for “God has not given us a spirit of fear but a spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind” (2Timothy 1:7)

Never Again will I confess doubt and lack of faith, for “God has given to every man the measure of faith” (Romans12:3)

Never Again will I confess weakness, for “The Lord is the strength of my life” (Psalms 27:1) and “The people that know their Gos shall be strong and do exploits” (Daniel 11:32)

Never Again will I confess supremacy of satan over my life, for “Greater is he that is within me than he that is in the world” (1John 4:4)

Never Again will I confess lack of wisdom for “Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God” (1Corinthians 1:30)

Never Again will I confess sickness for “By His stripes we are healed” (Isaiah 53:5) and Jesus “Himself took my infirmities and bare my sickness” (Matthew 8:17)

Never Again will I confess worries and frustrations, for I am “Casting all my cares upon Him who cares for me” (1Peter 5:7). In Christ I am “care-free!”
Never Again will I confess bondage, for “Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty” (2Corinthians 3:17). My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit!


Never Again will I confess condemnation, for “There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:1). I am in Christ; therefore , I am free from condemnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment