Wednesday 26 November 2014

I am not a Man But...



I am not a Man, but I am Praying for the Men of Our Country! It's time to Rise to the Occasion... The number one Role of Man is to Protect the Woman!!


Today Mr.President said, that the Onus is on us to be our Brothers Keepers!! True to a certain level... much like I've been saying, a lot needs to be re-learned, since when was it first instinct to take out a phone & record, instead of HELP!! But clearly that's a very long conversation Society needs to be ready for! So My Star today is LSK Chairman Eric Mutua & his team, who are calling for these men to be Prosecuted!! I just Pray that our Security Officers actually follow suit... ‪#‎LordHelpUs‬

1 comment:

  1. http://djafya.blogspot.com/2014/11/heart-to-heart-men-edition.html

    ReplyDelete