Monday 17 November 2014

My Dress My Choice... Let's Think LONG-TERM!



A lady asks me why I push for Women to Celebrate themselves! My constant rant on celebrating Curves and here I am saying otherwise!? No am not… 
Don't get me WRONG! I am calling for long term solutions & not knee jerk reactions! appeal to our leaders to take ACTION! teach our Kids differently! I am all for Celebration! But as your their CELEBRATING! There is the uneducated lot who don't see it that way! So guess what this will take longer than we think... 
Let's us fight for Education!! And for LAWS! That Protect Us!! Such inhumane Acts call for Persecution, but then what!? We Punish those Hooligans! But don't deal with the underlying Problem! In order for us to reach that place we so desire, let us strive to educate. My heart is really in the right Place… A Revolution takes time, let us think through what to do and how to do it RIGHT! Let's Think LONGTERM...

No comments:

Post a Comment