Monday 17 November 2014

His Mercies... My Truths...


My Dear Hearts... Teach Mommy Patience, Love & Commitment... And convict Mommy to Always "Test Everything, But Hold on to what is Good" 1Thessalonians 5:21. 

Mommy is not Perfect, but His Grace is Sufficient to guide me on this Life Long Commitment to Raise Children who will see the value of Philippians 4:8 "Whatever is True, Whatever is Noble, Whatever is Right, Whatever is Pure, Whatever is Lovely, Whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent & praise worthy, think about such things" If I had a Son, this too would be my Prayer & Desire for him to grow up knowing & embracing. 

To all the Ladies who have shared with me, their horrifying experiences at the hands of Men who don't know any better! From the bottom of my heart I empathise & wish we were having different debates in this Century, because just like the Woman who is battered by her Husband continually with no help from Authorities this too needs to cause a Mind Shift... Men like DNG have tugged at my heart, let's reach out to this Men... Understand what the issues are, address them if possible... And as I've been saying all along! Our Leaders please help... This is the Time to Rise to the Occasion & indeed communicate that such acts have dire consequences. #Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment